- Newcomers must pay ONLY after receiving a payment order from the university.
- Non-Egyptians must pay their fees in Dollars, through our NBE (National Bank of Egypt - البنك الأهلى المصرى) account ONLY.( Account Number: 1823060351711000017 American Dollar).
- Tuition fees are subject to an annual increase of 5%.
- Fourth and fifth year Dentistry students will be charged EGP 500 per semester (Outpatient clinics).
- For Non-Egyptian tuition fees, Click here .
Refund Dates for tuition fees (Partial refund only)
- 80% Until 31th of August 2019 (* Refunds are issued by a cheque after 22nd September 2019)
- 60% from 1st until 17th September 2019 (* Refunds are issued by a cheque after 7th October 2019)
- No refunds after the 18th September 2019
- No refund for the second semester new applicants.
2.1 There is NO REFUND for:
- Application and Club Fees.
- Bus fees after first day of classes.
- Validation fees after first day of classes.
3.1 National Bank of Egypt :
|Account Number (EGP)||1823070351711000028|
|Account Number ($)||1823060351711000017|
3.2 Arab Bank :
|Account Number (EGP)||080||126||458|
|Account Number ($)||080||126||431|
|Account Number (£)||080||126||430|
4.1 National Bank of Egypt:
|Swift Code||NBEGEGCX 182|
** Please include Student's Name and MSA ID Number on Bank transfer or deposit slip to make sure and verify the owner. Original slip must be submitted to the financial department.
MSA University Campus Map
Down Town Admission Office
14 Amer St. off El Mesaha Sq. Dokki. Gizah, Egypt.
Fax: (+202) 3760-3811