- Please keep track of the time zone differences between the invitation and Cairo Time Zone to avoid losing attending the course
- The registration should send you a confirmation email immediately. Then there will be another email with the online meeting link.
- After registering, please go to the following form in order to fill in your data and acknowledge us with your registration. This is important to keep track of our potential MSA AI Heroes
Learning Outcomes (ILOs) of this course:
After attending this training, you could:
- Get an overview of basic AI concepts and applications.
- Create no-code predictive models with Azure Machine Learning.
- Learn more about conversational AI, natural language processing, and computer vision in Microsoft Azure.
After completing this free training, you'll be eligible to take the Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals certification exam at no cost. This exam is the Microsoft Exam of code# AI-900, an internationally accredited Microsoft certification worldwide. It could be a prestigious certification for practical AI fundamentals anywhere worldwide, even inside the Microsoft ecosystem. This voucher is $99 worth in the USA and $55 in Egypt.
How to get the tools to practice what has been learned?
Last academic year, we mentioned the availability of the Azure academic Free account.
How to get it?
You could get a Microsoft Azure (Free) account that comes with $100 credit in your wallet, using the newly created @MSA.edu.eg domain account. If not delivered already to you. A university-wide announcement will follow soon concerning migrating all further university activities towards the edu.eg domain including our website domain and SOE.
The newly create EDU.EG email could be used by you to verify your academic status. All you need is to:
- Either to have a ready Microsoft account of any type (e.g. Outlook, live. Hotmail), or to link your Google workspace MSA.EDU.EG as a Microsoft account
- 2. Go to the following URL: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/free/students/
- 3. Click on "Start Free"
- 4. You will fill a registration form with your information including your academic email.
We will send you another feedback form after finishing the course.