- Prof. Ahmed Farouk Ghoneim, Head of the economic authority of the Museum of Egyptian Civilization, the Cultural Counselor for Egypt in Berlin-previously. He held different policy oriented positions, among which was an advisor on foreign trade issues to the Minister of Foreign Trade and advisor to the Minister of Industry on foreign trade issues and international agreements. He advised several governments on different trade policy issues, and helped in capacity building programs in a number of countries.
- Prof. Andres Artal-Tur, he is a professor at University of Cartagena (Spain) and Research Associate in the Institute of International Economics, University of Valencia (Spain). He is expert in the regional and International Economics. He has extensively published his research findings in international impact journals, also acting as the editor of books in well-known publishers such as Springer, Routledge, Elsevier, Emerald, and CAB International
- Assistant Prof. Essmat Kamal, Faculty of management sciences, at MSA University. She is an expert in the regional and International Economics. She has extensively published her research findings in international impact journals, also acting as the Head of the quality unit in the faculty of management sciences.
The webinar will be moderated by Prof. Doaa Salman, Head of the economics department and Vice Dean for environmental affairs and community services, Faculty of Management Sciences at MSA University.
This webinar explores the role of youth in contributing to the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) agenda.
The Webinar discusses:
- Future role of youth in the international trade
- The landscape of Regional value chains (RVC) for merchandise trade during COVID-19
- Nearshoring of RVC to minimize trade costs during COVID-19
- The interplay between skilled youth and digitalization in maximizing RVC in trade flows