Gear up and Let's Prepare to the infiltrate the interior design marketplace!
The "Interior Design Freelancer: Starter Tool Kit" is a 2-Days workshop it will be held on Wednesday 12 February and Thursday 13 February at G 004 from 9:00 am till 2:30 pm its main purpose is to prepare you to the freelancing field of interior design!
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Identify different types of clients you will deal with in the field of interior design.
- Realize methods of dealing with each type and practice handling all types of clients.
- Realize steps you need in order to ensure success in the interior design freelance field.
- Design an initial income/ expenses / hours financial plan additionally you will be able to define your business 'core value'.
- Create a portfolio website (Behance) and /or Social Media channel based on your 'core values' and construct a market survey based on your field.
All you need is to attend with a fresh mood and active attitude!
Register here & Don't miss out the chance....