The match will start when a robot is placed in the start point, and starts to move trying to discover maze and get the right path to the maze end (exit) automatically. The maze is randomly constructed. So, there will be a new path to discover at every new match. Every competition’s category has its own mission according to the following scheme:
- Class A mission is to arrive the end of the maze at the shortest time possible.
- Class B mission is to arrive the end of the maze and go back to the start point following the shortest discovered path. Rules For The Robots
- A ROBOT shall be self-contained (no remote controls). A Robot shall not use an energy source employing a combustion process.
- A ROBOT shall not leave any part of its body behind while negotiating the maze.
- A ROBOT shall not jump over, fly over, climb, scratch, cut, burn, mark, damage, or destroy the walls of the maze.
- A ROBOT shall not be larger either in length or in width, than 15 cm. The dimensions of a ROBOT that changes its geometry during a run shall not be greater than 15 cm x 15 cm.
- Any violation of these rules will constitute immediate disqualification from the contest and ineligibility for the associated prizes.
For more information: