The activities of the annual Media Forum at MSA University were launched under the title "Faces of Egypt" with the valuable participation of:
- His Excellency the Minister of Youth and Sports, Prof. Dr. Ashraf Sobhi
- Assistant Minister of Tourism and Antiquities, Lamia Kamel
- Producer and Vice President of United Media Services Company, Hisham Soliman
- Director and the President of the Nile Drama Channel, Amr Abdeen
- Executive Director of the Regional Office of Arabsat in Egypt and Africa and of the On Air Group, Dr.Mona Mourad.
- CEO of Trend VFX, Mr. Mohamed Tantawi
- Marketing Expert and Head of the Social Media and Digital Content Unit - Ingredients Company, Sherine El Tohamy
- Festival expert and President of the Awladna Foundation for the Arts for People with Special Ability, Soher Abdel Kader
- Dr. Galal Elmessiri
- Media Practitioner Maha Al-Kunisi
- Counselor Mr. Amr Mahsoub
- Mrs. Lobna Anwar Sadat
- Media Practitioner Shokry Abu Amira
- Producer and Director Emad Fattouh
- Director Ahmed Wahdan
- Director Ibrahim El-Sayed
In addition to the international interventions of:
- Media Practitioner, Lina Zahr - Lebanon
- Outreach Officer - FAO United Nations, Dr. Brent Cain - Italy
- Media Research Center, Dr. Ahmed Abdel Tawab - United Arab Emirates
The event teemed with the words of the official speakers who agreed on the importance of activating the visions of young people to shape the image of modern Egypt, and the interest of His Excellency President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi in empowering young people in the Egypt 2030 plan.
Within the framework of the honorable “Faces of Egypt”, the university presented honorary awards to the names of Dr. Jehan El-Sadat, the great journalist Hamdi Al-Kunisi, and the photographer and artist Galal El-Messiri.
Finally, the event concluded with the distribution of excellence awards for the Faculty students, whose projects won the appreciation of the judging committees in the Departments of broadcasting, advertising & PR and journalism.