The Faculty of Mass Communication honored the faculty members and students who passed the artificial intelligence exam and obtained the certificates of Huawei, where shields were awarded to:
- Prof. Dr. Nahed Subhi, Dean of the College of Engineering
- Dr. Ahmed Diaa, Acting Head of the Communications Engineering Department
- Dr. Mohamed Gamal, teacher, Department of Electrical Engineering and Electronic Systems
- Dr. Ahmed Fawzy El Daw, Lecturer, Department of the College of Engineering.
- Ahmed Hatem, Assistant Lecturer, Department of Electrical Engineering and Electronic Systems
- Khaled Naguib, Assistant Lecturer, Department of General Engineering.
In addition, certificates of appreciation were given to Faculty Members who passed the exam:
- Mrs. Mary Habib, Assistant Lecturer, Faculty of Mass Communication
- Ms. Mai Magdy, Assistant Lecturer, Faculty of Mass Communication
The celebration was attended by:
- Media Counselor, Amr Mahsoob Al Nabi, First Deputy Minister - Head of the Internal
- Media Sector - State Information Service.
- Dr. Mona Magdy, Assistant Professor and Faculty of Mass Communication at Cairo University.
- Eng. Amr Farouk, Co-Founder and Managing Director of MCS Holing.
- Dr. George Latif Sidhom, a lecturer at the International Academy of Engineering and Sciences
- Journalist Khaled Al-Baramawy, specialized in digital media
- Dr. Carolita Larrea of the University of Bedfordshire.