Backed by the MSA Entrepreneurship Hub, MSAYE was established in 2018 and its purpose to spread awareness to support young Entrepreneurs, by providing professional and educational trainings to encourage MSA students into a proficient future career.
MSAYE aspires to make Entrepreneurship the most appealing field to the MSA students through developing the learning process on the professional and the educational levels by spreading the proper awareness and empowerment to the students in order to be the platform that boosts the MSA students and the Egyptian youth to excel.
MSAYE responsible to spread the entrepreneurship awareness and spirit among the MSA students and the Egyptian youth. Moreover, MSAYE aims to provide professional and educational trainings to build the personal and the professional skills of the MSA students.
MSAYE has the following objectives:
- To implement the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDG’s).
- To develop the learning process of Entreprenuership on the professional and the educational levels of through participating, conducting, or organizing the suitable events, sessions, conferences, and competitions.
- To spread the proper awareness regarding the importance of the field of Entreprenuership and its relation to other fields.
- To prepare the students for the job market through added value experiences.
- To develop the students on the personal and the professional levels.
MSAYE was founded by the following members:
- Dr. Yasmine Abdin.
- Mohamed Emad.
- Mohamed Mokhtar.
- Adham Salem.
- Omar Ali.
- Salmma Yasser.
6. Social media:
MSAYE has the following social media channels: A. Facebook: • Page Name: MSAYE. • Page Link: www.facebook.com/msaye2018/ B. Instagram: • Page Name: @msaye2018 • Page Link: www.instagram.com/msaye2018/ C. YouTube: Channel Name: MSA Young Entrepreneurs.
MSA Live TV
Main Office - 6th Oct. Campus
26 July Mehwar Road intersection with Wahat Road, 6th October City. Egypt.
Tel. : 3837-1113
Tel. : 3837-1115
Tel. : 3837-1516
Hotline : 16672
International Hotline: 002-0216672