- Privacy issues in light of digital media.
- Ethics in digital and citizen journalism.
- Personal freedom within the digital age in exchange for self, societal and governmental censorship
- Evaluation of universal theories and principles of ethics in light of digital media.
- Digital media and cyberbullying crimes and mechanisms to combat it
- Ethics of advertising, digital publicity and e-marketing
- Leaks and electronic espionage between utilitarianism and ethical principles
- Social media ethics between reality and expectation.
- Experiences of foreign countries to deal with digital media crimes
- Evaluating current laws and their ability to combat digital media
- Towards new media models and theories for understanding and analyzing digital media ethics
- Monitor and analyze the ethical digital media practices of Egypt, Arab and international
- Monitor the public awareness of the ethics of digital media